Strengthened by its experience and partnerships established in 2020 with successful and renowned teams, the Alpha Karting brand keeps growing through the integration of new partners including KPR in Ile de France. 2021 will be a turning point for the Alpha Karting brand which also centralizes its logistics services in Nantes.
This move goes with ensuring continuity in the services and support provided to its customers. The usual contacts remain unchanged:
Hugo Montesano: Sales contact
Tel: +33 (0)18.104.22.168.15 / +33(0)22.214.171.124.52
Nathalie Millaud: Sales Administration contact
Tel: +33 (0)126.96.36.199.15
A strong sporting ambition with the arrival of the KPR team:
- In Ile de France, the KPR team will now be in charge of the development of the Alpha Karting brand. Known for its results and its numerous Minime/Cadet drivers, Dominique Chech (team manager) will also welcome the young and promising driver Enzo Valente for a KZ program. While combining ambition and experience KPR should be able to boost the brand.
- In the Mediterranean area, the Grabels-LCK circuit, the brand’s historical dealer, will be at the centre of the Alpha Karting strategy. The teams will work to promote the brand with the racing/leisure customers.
- The LS Racing team based in PACA and its driver Eric Chapon will attend this season the NSK Rotax races and the Iame Series races. With numerous podiums in 2019 and 2020 with the Alpha brand, Eric will be keen to stand out once again this year.
- The LKM team, based in Switzerland, will have a busy program this season, with the Trofeo Vega, the Iame Series and the Rhône Alpes league.
- Finally in Brittany, the faithful D-Kart team of Nicolas Drapiewski, will be present with a national and regional program: Trophée de Bretagne and Iame Series.
FIA Karting – Press release / Photo © DR