From 16 to 18 September 2022 on the historic Pista Azzurra in Jesolo the Champions Cup returns.
The Champions Cup event is presented once again on the Pista Azzurra track, which celebrates 50 years since its first edition (1972) and has acquired over time a significant position in the Karting racing calendar with the participation of hundreds of national and international drivers, many of whom later became Champions and winners of European and world titles.
With the Coppa dei Campioni reserved to the Mini we want to enhance the important anniversary with the organisation of a race reserved to the categories MINI Gr.3, X30 Mini and Mini Nazionale.
In addition to a rich prize money, which will soon be announced, an unusual format characterises the Jesolo Champions Cup, with the following programme:
COPPA DEI CAMPIONI (MINI GR 3) and COPPA CITTA’ DI JESOLO (X30 MINI):
Thursday 15/09 Chronometric free practice (with transponder)
Friday 16/09 Official Free Practice + Chronometric Free Practice + Super Pole
Saturday 17/09 Eliminatory Heats
Sunday 18/09 Super Time Trial + Fighters’ Race + Final
PISTA AZZURRA TROPHY (60 MINI NATIONAL)
Saturday 17/09 Free Practice
Sunday 18/09 Official Free Practice + Chronometric Practice + Pre Final + Final
The cost of the entry fee:
– COPPA DEI CAMPIONI (MINI GR 3) and COPPA CITTA’ DI JESOLO (X30 MINI)
Euro 500 vat included, with the possibility to compete in both categories by paying a fee of Euro 800 vat included, which includes for each driver
– Driver’s welcome kit;
– access to the track from 16 September to the Finals;
– n. 1 set of Slick tyres (2 front + 2 rear) reserved for Drivers admitted to the “Super Pole”;
– n. 1 set of Slick tyres (2 front + 2 rear) reserved for Drivers admitted to the “Final”;
– waste disposal contribution, Live Web TV services, classification distribution.
– PISTA AZZURRA TROPHY (MINI NATIONAL)
Euro 250 including VAT, which includes for each driver
– driver’s welcome kit;
– track access from 17 September to the Final;
– waste disposal fee; Live Web TV services; distribution of classifications.
Entries close on Monday 15 August.
Entries received by TUESDAY 16 August 2022 are increased by 20%.
This is the preview of the Jesolo Champions Cup, a competition that represents tradition for karting and the future for drivers.
Info Coppa dei Campioni